Ammonium Lignohumate Description
Ammonium Lignohumate is important lignohumate salt,in black powder .complete soluble in water.Usually used as irrigation or spray fertilizer in agriculture.
- Ammonium Lignohumate helps create a desirable soil structure that facilitates water infiltration and helps hold water within the root zone.
- Ammonium Lignohumate stabilize or assists in the degradation of toxic substances such as: nicotine, aflatoxins, antibiotics, shallots, and most organic pesticides.
- Seeds are coated in our seed mix (50% powdered Humates) or dipped in fulvic, Ammonium Lignohumate it improves the strike rate and speeds growth.
- Ammonium Lignohumate have a very pronounced influence on the growth of plant roots. When Ammonium Lignohumate are applied to soil enhancement of root initiation and increased root growth.
- Ammonium Lignohumate are excellent foliar fertiliser carriers and activators. Their application in combination with trace elements and other plant nutrients, as foliar sprays, can improve the growth of plant foliage, roots, and fruits.
- 25kgs woven bag with liner inside.
- According to customer requiement.