Cupper Lignohumate Description
Cupper lignohumate is in black powder form,soluble in water.Mainly used in agriculture for spray or irrigation,supply plants cupper in chelated form,which is easily absorbed by plants.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown powder|
- Chelated Copper activates some enzymes in plants which are involved in lignin synthesis
- Cupper lignohumate is essential in several enzyme systems.
- Copper also required in the process of photosynthesis,
- Chelated Copper is essential in plant respiration and assists in plant metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins.
- Copper also serves to intensify flavor and color in vegetables and color in flowers.
- 25kgs woven bags with liner inside
- According to custoemer requirement