Ammonium Lignosulfonate Description
Ammonium lignosulfonate is yellow brown color ,soluble in water,with pH 4-7.Usually used in agriculture for foliar spray and drip irrigation fertilizer,strongly increase soil fertility and increase plants growth.
|Total reducing matter||7%|
Function in agriculture
- Ammonium lignosulfonate builds a stronger root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
- Ammonium lignosulfonate increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption
- Great source of energy for beneficial soil organisms, which influence both soil fertility and plant health.
- Ammonium lignosulfonate improves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils.
- Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions
- When added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crops
- When added to urea, fertiliser and lime it improves their performance
- When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth
- 25kgs woven bag with liner inside
- According to customer requirement