Potassium Lignosulfonate Description
Potassium Lignosulfonate(Potassium Lignosulphonate) is widely used as plant growth regulator ,In dark brown color, soluble in water,pH around 4-7,contains wide range of trance elements.
|Total reducing matter||7%min|
- As plant growth regulator.Potassium lignosulfonate can increase organic matter to organically-deficient soils,increase root vitality,improved nutrient uptake,increased chlorophyll synthesis,promote seed germination,increase fertilizer retention,stimulate beneficial microbial activity,healthier plants and improved yields.
- Using biochemical Potassium Lignosulfonate as foliar fertilizer synergist solve the organic chelating and antioxidant capacity of divalent iron , its solution is oxidized store growth period Xu Shen
- Potassium Lignosulfonate increased the foliar surface activity and penetration , enhanced adhesion and rapid plant foliar absorption
- Potassium Lignosulfonate improves foliar fat and more nutrients to function, especially humic acids , amino acids, organic high calcium content of plant calcium supplement nutrients have a significant effect
- Potassium Lignosulfonate, can increase nutrients and trace elements physiological activity and operating efficiency , due to the small molecular weight B -type products , and more active groups , and have a strong affinity chelating power and form a water-insoluble organic chelates , for operation with the absorption of nutrients have strong physiological functions and biological activity.
- 25kgs woven bag with liner inside
- According to customer requirement.