Magnesium Lignosulfonate Description
Magnesium lignosulfonate(magnesium lignosulphonate) is lignosulfonic acid magnesium salt.In form of yellow brown powder,soluble in water,with pH around 5-7.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Total magnesium and calcium||8%min|
|Total reducing matter||7%min|
- Magnesium Lignosulphonate could work as a binder of powder and granular materials: for iron ore powder, lead and zinc powder, pulverized coal, coke Toner pressure on the ball; extrusion of cast iron, cast steel sand repression; mud-brick wall and floor tiles molding; mineral aggregate into a ball and provides high strength, good stability, lubrication and mold good results.
- Magnesium Lignosulfonate is lypohydrophilic molecule due to the hydrophobic aromatic structure and the presence of the hydrophilic sulfonate groups on its structure. This unique structure of lignosulfonate makes it an effective dispersant or surfactant used in a wide range of industries, such as oil well dispersant, coal–water slurry dispersant, dye dispersion, ceramic colloidal processing, and polymer composites.
- Magnesium lignosulfonate can use as feed additives or animal feed pellet binder.
- 25kgs woven bag with liner inside
- According to customer requirement.