Sodium Lignosulfonate Description
Sodium lignosulfonate (lignosulfonic acid, sodium salt) is used in the food industry as a de-foaming agent for paper production and in adhesives for items that come in contact with food. It has antimicrobial and preservative properties, and is used as an ingredient in animal feeds. It is also used for construction, ceramics, mineral powder, chemical industry, textile industry (leather), metallurgicalindustry, petroleum industry, fire-retardant materials, rubber vulcanization, organic polymerization
|Appearance||Yellow Brown powder||Brown powder||Brown powder|
|Water Reducing Capacity||8%min||5%min||8%min|
|Calcium and magnesium||0.5max||0.5max||5%around|
- Sodium Lignosulfonate can work as plasticizer in making concrete and making concrete to maintain the ability of concrete flow with less water.
- Sodium Lignosulfonate can be used during the production of cement, where they act as grinding aids in the cement mill and as a rawmix slurry deflocculant (that reduces the viscosity of the slurry).
- Sodium Lignosulfonate Could be used in lead batteries to acts on crystallization of the lead sulfate thus increase the battery to get a much longer life-time.
- Sodium Lignosulfonate Could used as a filler and binder in ceramic tiles, resins to fiber boards, casting sand and in fodder pellets.
- 25kgs woven bags with liner inside
- According Customers’requirement