Super Sodium lignosulfonate is refined sodium lignosulfonate, is the extract of wood or straw pulping process, which is made by concentrating, modifying, spraying and drying. in black brown color,completely soluble in water.
|Name||Sodium Lignosulphonate |
|Product Code|| GAC-NaLS-Super|
|Appearance|| Black powder|
|PH value|| 9.0|
|Dry maters|| 95%min|
|Calcium and magnesium|| 0.5max|
- Concrete water reducing agent. Sodium lignosulfonate (CAS 8061-51-6) is a kind of powder low air entraining retarding water reducing agent. It belongs to anionic surface active substance, has adsorption and dispersion effect on cement, and can improve various physical properties of concrete. Sodium lignosulfonate (CAS 8061-51-6) can reduce water consumption by more than 13%, improve the work-ability of concrete, and greatly reduce the hydration heat at the early stage of cement hydration. It can be compounded into early strength agent, retarder, antifreeze, pumping agent, etc. The liquid admixture made of sodium lignosulfonate and naphthalene super plasticizer is hardly precipitated.
- Additive for coal water slurry. The addition of sodium lignosulfonate (CAS 8061-51-6) in the preparation of coal water slurry can increase the mill output, maintain the normal state of pulping system, reduce the power consumption of pulping, and improve the concentration of coal water slurry. In the process of gasification, the oxygen consumption and coal consumption are decreased, the efficiency of cold gas is increased, the viscosity of coal water slurry is reduced, and the stability and fluidity of coal water slurry are reached a certain degree.
- Refractories and ceramic body reinforcing agent. In the manufacturing process of large size wall and floor tiles and refractory bricks, sodium lignosulfonate (CAS 8061-51-6) can make the raw material particles of the solid body firmly stick together, and the dry billet strength can be increased by more than 20% – 60%.
- Fillers and dispersants for dye industry and pesticide processing. Sodium lignosulfonate (CAS 8061-51-6) can be used as dispersant and filler for vat dyes and disperse dyes, which can increase the color power of dyes, make the coloring more uniform, and shorten the time of dye grinding. Sodium lignosulfonate can be used as filler, dispersant and suspending agent in pesticide processing, which greatly improves the suspension rate and wettability of wettable powder.
- Binders for powdery and granular materials. Sodium lignosulfonate can be used for the ball pressing of iron ore powder, lead zinc ore powder, pulverized coal and coke carbon powder, compaction of cast iron and cast iron sand mold, extrusion molding of mud brick wall and floor tile. Balling of mineral materials can obtain high strength, good stability, lubrication mold and other good results.
- Sodium lignosulfonate can be used as diluting dispersant and viscosity reducer in drilling, which can improve the fluidity of the crude oil transportation and reduce the energy consumption. In petroleum products, sodium lignosulfonate is used as cleaning agent, dispersant, high alkaline additive,antirust agent, antistatic agent, emulsifying viscosity reducer, paraffin removing and paraffin inhibitor.
1. 25kgs woven bags with liner inside,
2 According to Customers’requirement.