Potassium Lignohumate Description
Potassium lignohumate is black powder,soluble in water.Widely used as plant growth regulator in agriculture for spray and irrigation,can improve soil structure,increase soil structure,promote plants growth and so on.
|Appearance||Black Powder or Flake|
- Potassium Lignohumate can increases soils over all structure, and help to maintain soil stability. Humic acids readily form salts with inorganic trace minerals in a form that can be more easily utilized by plants.
- In hydroponics helps the environment humic acid supplementation offers many of the same benefits to plants that it does in a soil culture. Because hydroponics is performed in an enclosed environment it is possible to specifically target plants with a minimum of waste.
- Enhance plants’ ability to counter stressed conditions.
Humic acid can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plants’ ability under stressed conditions.
- Natural nitrogen stabilizer.in Soil if these sufficient humic substance there will be at least 35% of soluble nitrogen applied and held in the soil in the form of organic ,then convert into stable form ,finally bioavailable form.
- Strong ability to release the lock up Phosphorus in soil,as humic substance has stronger CEC that will greatly chelate the cation from phosphate and release anion phosphate radicals
- 25kgs woven bag with liner inside
- According to customer requirement